Daily drinking increases your risk of developing alcohol dependency. Eventually, you will develop mental and physical changes indicating that you need to consider finding professional help. If you have any of these symptoms you should contact Alcohol Rehab Center immediately:
- Over time, you need to drink more to get the same feeling you once did with less alcohol
- As the effects of the alcohol wears off you will experience withdrawal symptoms: anxiety, shakiness or trembling, sweating, depression or irritability
- Desire to stop but cannot stop and you always find a reason to continue.
- Neglecting other activities. Activities that used to be important to you like exercise or being social are no longer a priority.
Wasting time, loosing energy and focus.
If you or someone you love has those symptoms, get help. Call a Rehab Center and find the right program for you.
Our programs include:
- Individual & Family Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Relapse Prevention & Aftercare